Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Earthbody Spa Business Plan - HMGT 4860 Group 10
Transcript of Earthbody Spa Business Plan - HMGT 4860 Group 10
Our focus will be in preserving the best mental state for our clients, while maintaining the best things nature gives us.
Services & Amenities
About our Business
Earthbody will consist of European and Asian-inspired elements that consist of a relaxing-resort style atmosphere and design theme.
• 24-Hour Workout Facility
• Hair Salon
• Resort-style Spa Pools & Water Slides
• Special Treatments: Snake Massage, Hot Stones, & Fish Pedicures
By Heather Zimmermann, Esther Wu, Hayley Potter, Josh Morgan, Kaley Martin, and Jake An
The resort theme will have an appeal to all demographics, especially families looking for a relaxing getaway.
At Earthbody Spa, we intend to meet and exceed guest’s needs by offering unrivaled guest service by our employees.
To be the leading company in relaxation and rejuvenation for the body, mind, and soul.
To provide our customers with a unique experience in spa treatment by supplying the best quality products.
• Movie Escape Courtyard
• Wi-Fi Throughout Facility
• Couples Treatment
• Earth Bar Restaurant
• Spa Services – Facials, Pedicures, Manicures
Services & Amenities, Continued
What makes us different from our competitors:
Where body meets paradise...
Local Day Spas
Sushi and snack bar
Organic, fresh food
Korean Bath Influences
Korean and European Traditions
Limited Bath Facilities
Modern Culture Influence
• Main focus – Water conservation
- Reuse for rooftop garden
- Maintenance on spa pools
- Dual flush toilets
- Waterless urinals
• Rooftop garden/Restaurant
- Reducing waste and food costs at Earth Bar
- Compost system for patrons
- Seasonal and organic ingredients
Local when available
Earth Bar Rooftop Garden
- Product Pricing
- Debt Financing
- Liability Coverage
- Security Cameras
- Reserve Funds
- Qualified applicants
- Training Program
Facebook Page & Ads
Word of Mouth
Student & Staff Discounts at UNT & TWU
Customer Loyalty Program
Coupons at Local Businesses
Upper-middle Class Families
Students and Faculty
Estimated annual sales: $2,979,370.98
Daily Admission: $30/person
Additional Revenues from Spa Treatments
Affordable prices, Quality product & services
Spas perceived as expensive, need for experienced professionals
Location near schools, state of the art facilities, quality product
Competition, economy, weather