Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemical Reactions
of chemical substances to another
A chemical change must occur What is involved in a chemical reaction? products
reactants A+B-->C What affects the rate of chemical reactions? -concentration- how much
-presence of catalyst
Temperature’s affect on rate of a chemical reaction?
Suppose: 1 Alka-Seltzer tablet is placed in hot water, cold water, and room temperature water.
DO NOW: Make a prediction in your notebooks
how you think temperature would affect this chemical
reaction rate (occur fastest? slowest?)
What can we conclude?
How does temperature affect the rate of a chemical reaction? What have we found? Temperature increases the rate of a chemical reaction
Increase in temperature increase collisions of molecules
The higher the temperature- the faster the reaction rate
The lower the temperature- the slower the reaction rate