Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Science
For the rest of the year I'd like to learn more about the government, read more books, and learn more songs in band.
P.E. and Band
In band we have done concerts, learn notes, and songs. In P.E. we have done hockey, basketball, football, soccer, and mini games.
In writing we have written a letter to another state, stories, and scripts.
In reading we have read Tuck Everlasting and Where the Mountain Meets the Moon. They are both great books.
In social studies we have learned about the government, the constitution, and laws.
In science we did science fair. My science fair project was to test what plane would go farther with different paper.
In math we have learned about decimals, fraction, probability, and polygons.