Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Natasha Milberger, Mrs. Grothaus
Transcript of Natasha Milberger, Mrs. Grothaus
I'm going to show you some of the things we've been working on in fifth grade this year. I hope you enjoy it!
In math we have been learning geometry, fractions, angles, and more
In science, we have been doing science projects for the science fair.
In social studies, we have been learning about the Revolutionary War, and the Civil War.
In reading, we have have been reading Where The Mountain Meets The Moon.
I do orchestra for specials. In orchestra, we have been learning new songs.
Welcome to my Prezi!
For the rest of the year, I would like to keep getting good grades.
For the rest of the year...
In writing, we have been making Christopher Columbus stories.