Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
preschool teachers by Molly W..
Transcript of preschool teachers by Molly W..
* Preschool teachers care for and teach young kids while their parents go to work or go to school
pictures from www.prezi.com
*Most preschools you have to have a bachelor's degree.
* Typical salary's range from $17,620 to $42,300 per year
* The teachers plane things for the kids to learn how to act
* The teachers prepare the kids for kindergarten.
*Teachers work early morning to late afternoon.
* Teachers talk to the kids parents to meet certain needs of the kid..
* You must have a minimum of an associate degree.
* With experience you can become head leader.
*High school classes you need because they help you prepare for your job.
* The salary rang is affected by the location.
* Most employers offer minimal fringe benefits such as paid vacition and sick days.