Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sir Mackenzie Bowell
Transcript of Sir Mackenzie Bowell
Sir Mackenzie Bowell was born in December 27,1823 and he passed away in December 10,1917. Interesting Facts -Sir Mackenzie Bowell has 9 children.
(4 sons and 5 daughters).
-Four of his children had passed away.
-He was married for fifty five years.
-Sir Mackenzie Bowell was in office for
only two years. - He was once a teacher He was married to Harriet Moore. He was Canada's prime minister. Sir Mackenzie Bowell was a part of the Liberal-Conservative Party.
However, he was not that active in his Prime Minister years. -He was married for 55 years. More information on Sir
He had continue position until 1906 and remained in the Senate until he died in 1917. Accomplishments of Sir Mackenzie Bowell Involving the senate
- The second prime minister to lead the country from the senate. Information while he was Prime Minister Sir Mackenzie Bowell was prime minister for two years, (1894-1896).
After his resignation, he was chosen
as opposition leader in the senate. However,
he did not play an active role in politics. Thank you
presentation!!! Bibliography - http://www.factmonster.com/encyclopedia/people/bowell-sir-mackenzie.html
- And Wikipedia though it’s not reliable some information was used More Accomplishments! - In 1999, study of the Canadian Prime Ministers found that
a survey of Canadian Histories ranked Bowell #19 of the Prime Ministers
(out of 20) up until then.
- He became Leader of the Government in the Senate on October 31, 1893
- Newspaper Accomplishments: Bowell thought he had full control over
of the weekly (newspaper name) in the early 1850s. In 1867 he launched
a daily edition and in 1875 the Intelligencer Printing and
Publishing Company was incorporated.
- His accomplishments/personality talents:
he was hard-working and confident.