Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Search Engines
index information from the web examples of
some search engines These search engines create their own indexes. When you make a search you are searching their index - not the entire web. Watch this video Google, along with bing and Yahoo
are crawler based search engines.
They use computer software to find
information on the web. A directory based search engine uses
humans, called "experts", to search and
index information. An example of one is
About.com A metasearch engine uses the other
search engines and brings up their top results for your topic. Dogpile is one. Metasearch Engine Search Engine Tips Here is a video on how
to get the best searches. Watch this video