Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hades:King Of The Underworld
Transcript of Hades:King Of The Underworld
King Of The Underworld
Hades is the son of Cronus, brother of Zeus the god of sky and Poseidon God of the sea. Hades himself is the God of the Underworld. After over throwing their father and his generation of gods the Titans. The Brothers gainned ownerhip of the cosmo. Zeus gained ownership over the Sky, Poseidon the sea and land, and Hades the Underworld.
Cerberus, or Hades' hound. Has the job of guarding the gateway to the Underworld. Cerberus is the offsqring of the Monsters, Echinda and Typhon. Cerberus is usually described as a three headed dog.
How Hades got the Underworld.
After the whole Titan war and owning the cosmo thingy. The brothers devided the world Zeus being the one who had the idea to over throw Cronus he got the Sky and Poseidon being the middle child got the sea and land, and Hades got the short end so he got the Underworld.
Well that's all for Hades today. Have a nice day.