Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
U.S. History module 6.07 Disillusionment by Aleesha Choksi
Transcript of U.S. History module 6.07 Disillusionment by Aleesha Choksi
Explain how events such as the Vietnam War and Watergate affected the American public’s opinion of the U.S government.
- It made people lose faith in the government and suspect other people took part in the scandal. The people also may have felt that the government had been lying to them for a long time. The presidents overall appearance was tarnished, Americans felt he didn't suit the presidential position and President Nixon was the first president to resign. Americans were against the Vietnam War and did not fight for our country.
words: Explain how events such as the Vietnam War and Watergate affected the American public’s opinion of the U.S government.
American didnt want to get involve in the Vietnam war, neither did the U.S. soldiers. The soldiers didn't fight for America because they believe there was no war.
The Watergate scandal had tarnished the presidents image and how Americans saw him. Americans lost trust in the government.