Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Short Story
Protagonist- the main character (usually the 'Good Guy').
Antagonist- the character in conflict with the protagonist.
Supporting/ minor characters- secondary characters who support the protagonist and the main plot.
Time and location of the story
The first problem is introduced in the exposition. The characters struggle with the problem throughout the story.
...are a type of writing genre,
but they follow a format that
is found in movies, tv shows, cartoons, and plays.
The climax is the height of the rising action.
The plot must build as the story progresses (twists, complications, additional conflicts, surprises) otherwise the reader will lose interest.
The falling action is all the action that happens after the climax.
If the climax is a car wreck, the arrival of an ambulance is part of the falling action.
Imagine the author tying up loose ends.
Everything is explained and resolved; this is the end of the story.