Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Thought Patterns for a Successful Career
Transcript of Copy of Thought Patterns for a Successful Career
LOCK ON/LOCK OUT
Be careful who you listen to...
We behave and act not in accordance with the truth of our real potential, but according to the truth as we believe it to be.
Past conditioning affects our perception. But we have real potential. Once we can see more than we've seen in the past, a new future for each of us will open up.
Am I seeing all there is to see?
How does the mind work?
Difference between opinion and truth
ACE Advising Center
America I Am Exhibit, Sunday at 1:15pm
Academic Success Workshop, October 16
Next Thursday, all orientation classes meet in Biddle Auditorium
Will collect reflection assignments on October 25
No class on November 1 (Mid-terms)