Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 01: Intro to Intro
Transcript of Chapter 01: Intro to Intro
The Business Environment
The Background of Business
Wait a minute. What is "business"?
Good and Services? Profit?
What about Non-Profits?
The Industrial Revolution
The Production Era
The Marketing Era
The Relationship Era
Growth or Decline
What have been some examples of the digital impact on business?
Speed to Market
Free Trade Zones
Rise of BRIC economies
War & Natural Disaster
Diversity of Cultures
Rising Worker Expectations
Ethics & Social Responsibility
Released in July 1980, it was the world’s first-ever cassette single. The label, EMI, refused to promote the cassingle because it allegedly promoted home taping, since side B was blank
Greatest Natural Resources