Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Community Wellness: Milestone 1
Transcript of Community Wellness: Milestone 1
- "Six hours I guess. A little more maybe." 2. How much time do you spend on the internet or your computer each week?
- "I don't know 20 maybe at the least." 3. What does your normal diet look like?
- "No breakfast, buffalo chicken wrap for lunch (from school). And a burger or some kind of meat for dinner." 4. Are you involved in any alcoholic activities?
- "Umm my parents had drinks at Applebee's and I watched." 5. Are you involved in any drug-related activities?
- "Nope. Just Advil when I have a headache." Age: 46 1. How many hours do you spend at the gym each week?
- "About 5 hours." 2. How much time do you spend on the internet or the computer?
- "Maybe, 6 hours." 3. What does your normal diet look like?
- " Oatmeal in the morning, chicken salad for lunch, and some kind of meat and vegetable for dinner. 4. Are you involved in any acoholic activities?
- "No." 5. Are you involved in any drug-related activities?
-" No." 1. How many hours do you spend at the gym each week?
- " Ummmmmm about 6 hours a week" 2. How much time do you spend on the internet/computer?
- " 20 hours maybe. Man that's alot now that I think about it." 3. What does your normal diet look like?
- "Cereal in the morning, a sandwich and chips at lunch, and whatever my mom makes for dinner." 4. Are you involved in any acoholic activities?
- "No!! Eww why would you ever think that?" 5. Are you involved in any drug-related activities?
- "What kind of kid do you think I am!!! No I have not and never will have anything to do with drugs." The information given in this survey is very usefull for showing how much time teens and even adults spend on the internet/computer each week. It's unremarkable how much of this time could children be doing homework or spending time with friends. It also shows how some kids nutrition is deminishing some don't even eat breakfast in the morning how unhealthy is that? I think we need to stand up as students and adults to the way our children eat and how they spend their time. This is crippling us as a country and as a human species. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=520231874686926&set=a.140025859374198.19913.100001003552189&type=1