Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greek Theaters
Where were Greek Theaters located ?
Greek theaters were located in Athens .
How Greek were Theaters started
A god named Dionysus was honored with a festival called by " City Dionysa " .
Props they used
They mainly used masks,costumes, and musical instruments. For special effects they would role stones under the theater which made thunder sound .
What they performed
They performed all kinds of different plays such as comedies , tragedies and other performances . The performances usually told a story and the actors did not say a word .