Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Liia Budianu
Born June, 30th 1998
I'm a Christian
I'm the oldest from three kids
Was born in Ukraine
I live with my mom, dad, sister, and brother
I like everything.
Where I Have Been
Play violin for 7 years
Sing in church
I play volleyball
I sleep ALOT!
I was born in Ukraine, in a small town called Buda Mare. I lived there until I was 8, than I came here. I miss my country a lot. I usually go there every other summer. So that means I'm going this summer.
Pass my classes
Graduate high school
Travel the WORLD
Go to collage
Get a job in the medical field
What I know About Computers
I know almost nothing about computers but I hope this class will teach me more.
What Irritates Me
Chewing your gum loud
People who walk slow
When people think I'm Russian
When people don't share their food