Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Marine Industry and Social Media
Transcript of Marine Industry and Social Media
Today’s social networking sites are yesterday’s coffee houses – though on a much larger scale.
over 700 maritime groups...
some with over 3000 members...
We have an international network of more than 8,000 people across 246 offices. This global reach gives us an unrivalled view of the marketplace and the technical developments shaping today’s marine industry.
It also ensures that, wherever you are, we will be nearby and able to apply a genuine understanding of local issues and help you operate more safely and sustainably.
We are committed to being at the forefront of technological innovation in our industry and to sharing that knowledge to help make the world a safer place.
Second largest search engine in the world
Join the conversation