Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Horses & People : a collection of stories
Transcript of Horses & People : a collection of stories
For few years the organisation Special Horses for Special Children promote sensory work and horse play for children and young people struggling with learning disabilities. Click above to visit The Autism Directory This Prezi was created by TEAM read the article In Gloucestershire, Charlie Avent, a twenty years old autistic young man, tells us his story. The Autism Directory was launched in april 2010 to collect all the information in one place and help autistic families. Last summer Nadine’s involvement was recognised when she received a "Women Inspiring Women": Woman In The Community award. Nadine also provides several levels of training to make businesses aware of Autism. Thanks to The Autism Directory more than 30 companies are already “Autism-friendly” More information about The Autism Directory