Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Italy
Italy's capital is Rome.
Italy's continent is Europe.
Italy's population is 59.83 million people.
Italy's official language is Italian.
Foods you would eat when there.
Money Currency =Euro
Exchange Rate = Euro-0.90 AD-1.00
Italians wear skirts, and if they are not ankle length,then they have to wear pants. They carry light sweaters to throw over their arms. Younger kids wear jeans,but never baggy.
What to dress like
What I do for fun.
Go to the spa
Visit Famous places
Music and Sports.
Music~ Opera and Classical Music
Sports~ Soccer,cycling,Formula One Racing,and Basketball
What holidays are important.
New Years Day
Transportation in Italy
It is 2:00 PM in Italy when it is 8:00 AM in the USA
Introduce yourself before asking to speak to someone one the telephone.
If you are invited to dinner you should bring a small present or flowers.