Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Basics of Prezi
Transcript of Basics of Prezi
Read the info
Click the yellow thumbnail
Complete the tasks
Now let's see how Prezi uses zoom to
You got it!
to add text.
without the bullets
Favorite food :
Click the green thumbnail
click on any object to
shape your ideas with ease!
beautiful visuals made easy
Click the 'Insert' button above and add the prezi logo below
Click the purple thumbnail
directly from the web
Click the 'Frames & Arrows' button above and group the items below with a bracket frame
Click the white thumbnail (8)
are the new slides
put content into groups and
Click all the Way to the end to start making your own prezi...
to move forward and back
Now you're ready to
Click the 'Present' button above
Now you can see the bigger picture!
Your audience is going to love it
Click the blue thumbnail
to go back to Edit Mode
Then click this button to create your first prezi!
to your first prezi tutorial
Click the 'x' to close the sidebar when you're done
Move the black frame to the top of the Path
Frames are used to create a