Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Belbin profiles
and my roles Belbin roles how to work in group efficiently? Belbin roles Do we need to have any "roles" even if as a group members we are equal? There is no team-leader! But everybody is different! To work most efficient we should divide tasks so that everyone uses their strong assets. COORDINATOR TEAMWORKER RESOURCE INVESTIGATOR SHAPER COMPLETER FINISHER SPECIALIST PLANT MONITOR EVALUATOR IMPLEMENTER Makes good use of group activities. Manipulative. Co-operative, Averts friction. Indecisive. Enterprising, Quick to explore opportunities.
Weak in follow through. Thrusting and challenging. Provocative, Aggressive. Painstaking, Conscientious.
Anxious, Reluctant to delegate. Single-minded, Professionally dedicated.
Limited in Interests. Creative, Solves difficult problems.
Loses touch with everyday realities. Discerning and Objective. Uninspiring, Skeptical. Organised, Efficient, Practical.
Slow to see new possibilities. 1. Monitor Evaluator (60%-70%)
2. Team-worker (60%-70%)
3. Plant (60%-70%)
4. Complete finisher (~50%) Team role It is the tendency to behave, contribute, and interrelate in a particular way while you are in a team
to form productive working relationships
to create balanced teams and high-performing teams
to raise self-awareness
to increase personal effectiveness
to identify talent in the workplace balanced team
efficiently used strong assets of its members
appropriate assign of tasks among team members