Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Section III: The Final Solution
Transcript of Section III: The Final Solution
The purpose was to divide the people evenly instead of everyone being in one huge group. It also got a lot more work accomplished within little time.
Nazis coined the term "The Final Solution." To what does this term refer? Why did they use this language?
They used this language to disguise the true nature of their crimes. It refers to their plan to annihilate the Jewish people.
What was the intended purpose of these state-sponsored programs?
What were some of the stages implemented as part of "The Final Solution?"
Some of the stages were Killing Centers, Massive Killing Operations begin, Anti-Jewish Policy Escalates, etc.
By: Olivia, Savannah, and Clarissa.