Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Transformations
Translation is the movement
of shapes for one point to another. when the word "rotation"
rotates, it shows what the
shapes do in rotation. rotation is the when something is turned around a point. when the Word "dilation"
and this text gets bigger, it shows what shapes do in dilation. Dialation is when a shape gets bigger. The two words are
reflecting like the shapes. reflection is the copy of a shape over a line. http://www.brightstorm.com/math/geometry/transformations/transformations-and-isometries Difficulty rating:
This Topic is EXTREMELY
EASY. There is really not that hard of a topic Connection to real world:
The connection to transformations
to the real world is the movemant of
objects. For example, a meri- go- round
is a rotiation. It is a movement. http://pbskids.org/cyberchase/games/area/tangram.html