Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Loch ness monster
Transcript of Loch ness monster
What Is Nessie?
-12.1m (40ft) long
-winter sightings are rare
-about 35 sightings a year
1. Giant eel
2. Frilled shark
Theory 1. Eel Larvae
0.6m (2ft) eel larvae in Loch
- presumed to grow to 36.5 meters(120ft)
- doubles its size 60 times
- not larvae; mutated adult Eel
- Frilled sharks can grow large enough
look like Nessie in some photographs
- salt water sharks; loch is fresh water
Theory No.2 Frilled Shark
Theory No.3 Plesiosaur
-Nessie looks like a Plesiosaur
-The Plesiosaur/Nessie diagram shows other things
Nessie is a Mauiasaurus which eats the peat moss in the loch. They breed in the tunnels under the Loch.
Farndon, John DO NOT OPEN.
DK publishing co. New York 2007
Heckscher, Melisa the mysterious times.
Nessie and Other Lake Monsters - Strange Magazine
The Legend of Nessie the Ultimate Loch Ness Monster Site
News for nessie
The Plesiosaur Theory | Theories about Nessie Existence
What do you think now?
1.When are the least sightings?
2.How long is the loch?
3. How deep is the loch?
4.How wide is the loch?
5.How large do Eel larvae grow?
6. What are the 3 theories
Nessie is real!
Does The Loch Ness Monster Exist?
The First Photo
Where Is Nessie?
Loch Ness Scotland
The most popular sea monster
-Loch Ness-229.8m (754ft) deep
-4.3Km (2.7Mi) wide
-36.2Km (22.5 Mi) long
large amount of peat moss
Where is Nessie?
When was the first photo
of Nessie taken?
Who saw Nessie first?
What is Nessie?
Where is Loch Ness?