Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
School Law and Ethics
Transcript of School Law and Ethics
What do you think about this?
What are your rights?
Visit this link - http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0072877723/student_view0/chapter11/what_do_you_think_.html
Read each legal situation and select submit your answers
How did you do?
What did you learn.... What was surprising as to your as a right or non-right of a teacher?
Post what you learned in your blog on Facebook
What is happening?
Read the article at the following link - http://levittown.patch.com/groups/politics-and-elections/p/cheating-teachers-to-see-disciplinary-actions
What are your thoughts and concerns over teachers who cheat? I saw this happen in my school with a new third grade teacher? She was immediately fired! Discuss it in your blog.
Visit this link and review the key terms
and concepts from last week's class.
Show What You Know.....
Choose one link below and show what you have learned....