Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of path 3
focused on cartoons and entertainment movies for children
1955 opening of the first Disneyland Theme park in California
second most visited park
influencers -> children
purchasers -> parents
users -> both
Disney Cruise Line
4 cruise ships: Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy
cruise ship senior travel, old fashioned
just for families
influencers: children, parents
Blue ocean strategy
The chain of buyers
by Sergi Pons Dosta, Janine Isken,
Novo Nordisk was a Danish Insulin Producer
Insuline is used by diabetics to regulate the level of sugar in their blood
They created a BLUE OCEAN in insulin industry
They focused on doctors as target buyer
They were the key influencers
In this period companies focused on the purity of insuline
The change of mind
Novo Nordisk shift the industry focus ON DOCTORS TO USERS
1) They created the first human monocomponent insuline;
an exact copy of human insulin
2) They supplied the old way administration for vials
Handling with syringes, needles and insuline
The first user-friendly insulin:
- Designed to remove the hassle and embarrassment of administrating insulin
- The pen had integrated a clock mechanism making it possible for even blind people
Was designed to manage the delivery of insuline through built-in memory, and to display the dose, the last dose, and the elapsed time
They transformed the company from an inslulin producer to a DIABETES CARE COMPANY
By questioning conventional definitions of who can and should be the target buyer, companies can often see fundamentally new ways to unlock value.
1) What is the chain of buyers in your industry?
2) Which buyer group does your industry typucally focus on?
3) If you shifted the buyer group of your industry, how could you unlock new value?