Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stopping Distances
How does using a phone affect reaction time?
draw the table
carry out the investigation
draw a graph
Newtons Laws of Motion
equal and opposite
which two factors make up stopping distance?
what mistake do people make when explaining these?
which factors affect each?
which factor affects both?
If the forces on an object are balanced then it will carry on as it is.
If the forces on an object are unbalanced then
the resultant force will cause the motion of the object to change.
The bigger the force, the bigger the change in motion.
When two objects push or pull against each other,
the forces that they feel are equal and opposite.