Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FESTIVALS (B03)
Mistura is a food festival.
A: How often does it take place?
B: It takes place annually (every year)
A: When does it take place?
B: It takes place in September (in the spring).
A: How many people attend this festival?
B: Thousands of people attend (go to the festival).
A: Where is this festival?
B: It takes place in Lima, Peru.
A: What happens at the festival?
B: People eat typical food. There are parades.
People dance and celebrate with beer or
Pisco Sour (a traditional drink). Some
Peruvian bands perform in concerts.
Folk Music Bands perform in concerts.
A: Is this event interesting to you? Why?
B: Yes, it is. It's an international event.
Don't miss (omit) it!