Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ARMY Lesson - Hallway/Restroom
Transcript of ARMY Lesson - Hallway/Restroom
Use of conversation Voice Take one step at a time on the stairs
Use appropriate language Respect
Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself
Pass on the right and keep moving
In groups of two (pairs), keep to the right In groups of three, move in a single file line Motivated To Learn
Take a direct route to your next location Your Best
Avoid distractions THE RESTROOM IS NOT A CLUB HOUSE THE RESTROOM IS NOT A PLAYGROUND.
THE RESTROOM IS NOT A PERSONAL HAIR SALON. THE RESTROOM IS NOT A SPA.
· Wash your hands.
· Flush toilet after use.
· Keep restroom clean and graffiti free.
· Use conversation voice.
· Use the facilities correctly. R-espect
· Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
· Walk in the restroom.
· Tell an adult if the restroom needs attention.
· Respect others’ privacy, property, and personal space. M-otivated to Learn
· Use the restroom quickly and quietly and return to class.
· Conserve supplies (paper towels, toilet paper, soap, water, etc.).
· Keep your feet on the floor.
Now lets take a closer look at Restroom!