Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Napoleon Bonaparte
3. Ordinary people.
4. You could answer that Napoleon had a wife and chlid.
5. Did Napoleon spend a lot of time with them. Card Stacking: Here Napoleon's helping the people who have been Plague - stricken in Jaffa. 1. Prescriptive
3.Ordinary, cause it make Napoleon seem like he is one of the medical people and it also makes him look compassionate, and caring
4. Napoleon is not as compassionate and caring to risk his own life
5. Why did Napoleon go to Jaffa for anyway? Glittering Generality: Here Napoleon is showing he is a strong and noble leader. He is tring to show the people that he is werthly to wear the crownof France. 1.Descriptive.
3. To both the Elite and the Ordinary people of France.
5.Did Napoleon make a good King for the French or not? Lesser of Two Evils: Here shows Napoleon and the British King dividing the world up. 1. Descriptive
4. The British had more land than the French
5. Which lands they owned. British making fun of Napoleon Period 1 Candace Buzzard AND Ashley Radford