Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Business Presentation
-Absence of opportunities to gain skills & experience
-Not enough career preparation Address the opportunity! -students are lost!
-career preparation Is this a significant market? Absolutely! why? Education is EVERYWHERE. Today, on average, a person goes through 6-7 careers and that number is growing each year. The Idea: Student Career Guidance Website Our Solution Jennifer Jung
Jessica Sung Mentor: Members: James Chung http://www. Reaching consumers .com school advertising Kató Kató Which demographic are you targeting? High school students How will we make money? $ $ $ Kató. (Grade 11 & 12) Q & A Company Description online based company
features interactive chat (virtual classroom)
daily video segment "a day in the life of..."
provide knowledge on various career fields available
host school/career fairs at sponsered venues Weekly mentor promotions Competitors universities offering similar programs
high school counsellors
"I Can Be" Why they can't compete Strengths:
- able to obtain mentors from around the world
- Qualified mentors based on credentials & work experience
- Convenient for students
- business information is vulnerable to any hackers
- it is scalable
- working with social media sites attracts more users
- compiling missed live streams and selling edited versions to customers
- redistributors of our videos high school counsellors:
unavailable SWOT university programs:
start too late focused on only one single career field
exclusive to a certain demographic of students -the security of the business information
-the chance of the internet having a worldwide crash (Is it possible?)
-live streams may go wrong and we may not be able to screen or edit things that may be said
-Videos of the mentoring episodes that we produce could possibly be redistributed Implications or Risk Factors: Social Media -Buy modules $5/ module for a month
(ie. Law, Sciences, Applied Sciences,
-Sponserships for job/school fairs Expenses -$10,000 -Salary -1st year: 5 employees -$242,000 -2nd year: 9 employees -$395,200 -3rd year: 13 employees -$549,200 -Equipment (camera, boom operation, and laptop) Revenue Thank you Average of 2,000 student's per school in British Columbia, 300 students would be grade 11 and 12.
An average of 40% of these students would check out the site Approximate of 80 students Our Product We sell a package that provides:
Price: $5 monthly subscription
Provides a "Day in the life of..."
Weekly livestream interview sessions