Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Did The Arctic Monkeys Rise To Fame?
Transcript of How Did The Arctic Monkeys Rise To Fame?
How Did They Rise To Fame?
Their first single "I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor" was released in 2006 and went straight to No. 1 on the UK charts.
Their debut album "Whatever They Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" made history by being the fast selling debut album in the UK.
Their second album "Favourite Worst Nightmare" also went to No. 1 after its release in 2007.
Who are the Arctic Monkeys?
They are an English indie rock band from Sheffield, England.
They were formed in 2002
The band consists of 4 members
Alex Turner (lead singer, lead guitarist, and songwriter
Jamie Cook (lead guitarist)
Matt Helers (drummer and backing vocals
Nick O'Malley (lead bassist and backing vocals)
They were first discovered on MySpace in 2002
In 2005, they were signed to an independent record label called Domino Records.
Their interesting sound and lyrics attracted people to the band.
Do I Wanna Know?