Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Impact Of The Jazz Age
Transcript of Impact Of The Jazz Age
The Jazz Age was a cultural movement that took place during the Roaring Twenties
The Game Changer
The Jazz Age
Impact and Influences of The Jazz Age
As the Jazz Age was on the rise
it would be often played on the radio. All racial groups bonded through this music. African Americans were being accepted.
Jazz still lives on in American culture
Jazz had such an influence on Society that it had popular dances like the Charleston
The Jazz age had positive influences on Society. This lead to them taking their mind of the war. It brought people together, especially racial groups.
Famous Artists in the 1920s
Many artists emerged in the 1920s. Still today, these artists inspire us and influence our music today.