Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Australia & Sydney
Transcript of Australia & Sydney
In Oceania, there is the australian state. It's a very big island and there live about 22.100.000 people.
The capital city is Canberra and other important cities are Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
The government is Federal independent state.
Australia is a rich state, although is situated in the Southern hemisphere. His income is one of the most elevate of the world and it’s the first state for the wool production and for the mineral resources. The currency is the Australian dollar.
Australia is a Federal monarchy; his head is Queen Elisabeth II. In Australia, the people speak English and the main religion is the Catholicism and the 20% of the population is atheist.
Sydney is one of the most populous city in Australia and one of the most famous cities in the world.
The best places to visit are:
The Opera House
The River Parramatta
Sydney Cricket Ground
by Chiara Ribezzo
and Camilla Marangon