Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of vincent pagano
Why is the grass green?
Silica is a hard mineral in grass leaves.
Sodium and calcium are some minerals in grass; they also contain fiber and silica.
even when grass gets cut, it still grows back quickly.
when enough light shines on the
pigment in grass, it looks green.
green is the color for grass all year
a green colored
is in the grass which
it look green.
in the families of plant kingdom, grass is one of the largest and varied one.
grass is one of the producers of
the sugars we eat, called
cereal grasses. grass can be
converted into fuel and paper.
grasses grow in many areas
and can be short