Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
a brief talk about 2D & 3D Animations
Transcript of a brief talk about 2D & 3D Animations
(2012) The Traditional Way 2.5Ma-12ka 5200 ka 1824 Thaumatrope 1831 Phenakistoscope 1868 Flip Book 1995 Die Abenteuer des Prinzen Achmed 1926 Steamboat Willie 1928 Toy Story 1937 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Motion Capture The Use of Computer Graphic Scene "To me animation is an art, it’s all about design, it’s all about style, it’s not about making it look photo real. Photo real, I’ve been making photo real movies all my life. And they have a lot of animation in them, but they’re still photo real. That’s not what animation is. Animation is something else entirely, it’s a completely different medium." George Lucas CGI TA Fairy Tail Movie: Houou no Miko (2012) Camera Light MERRY CHRISTMAS http://blog.yam.com/ffyak/article/48189827