Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Living and Non-Living Connections in the Ocean
Transcript of Living and Non-Living Connections in the Ocean
What factors make up the physical environment of the ocean?
The distribution and abundance of species is controlled by environmental factors
Nutrients (such as N, P, and Fe are powerful limiting factors
Sometimes its about Biotic or living factors like predation
Is barnacle growth limited by abiotic of biotic factors?
Energy and Matter move through and ecosystem from the bottom up
Why does one grow high and the other grow low?
What happens when you remove one...
Abiotic (non living)
Biotic (Living things)
Too many nutrients can lead to Dead Zones