Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chateau de Chenonceau
Transcript of Chateau de Chenonceau
and then designed the gardens 1589 Catherine de’ Medici died, and gave Chenonceau to her daughter-in-law Louise de Lorraine-Vaudémont who did nothing to improve the castle, because she was driven insane 1624 Gabrielle d’Estrées gained ownersip of the castle, when her husband King Henry IV gave it to her 96 years The château was handed from noble to noble. 1720 The Duke of Burbon sold many of the expensive and artistic peices. Many of them ended up in the Versailles Chateau 1733 Madame Louise Dupin restored the château and invited many artists such as: Voltaire, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Buffon, and Montesquieu to Chenonceau to paint and sculpt 1940 The river Cher flooded so Bernard Voisin had to restore all that was done to Chenonceau The 6 Ladies Château de Chenonceau By Madi Schirmer Today The End