Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Texas Parks & Wildlife's Texas Critter Clash 2013
Transcript of Texas Parks & Wildlife's Texas Critter Clash 2013
Great Horned Owl
Kemp's Ridley Sea Turtle
Texas Horned Lizard
Mexican Free-tailed Bat
How does it work?
The contests begin March 18 and you can participate by voting for your favorite Texas Wildlife species on the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department Facebook page!
On the date shown in the bracket, we'll post a photo album showing photos of each of the two species facing off. Simply 'Like' the photo of your favorite to cast your vote. The species with the most 'likes' moves on to the next round. Have fun!
Things to remember:
1. You can only 'Like' a photo once. If you change your mind, click "Unlike" and start over.
2. Only 'Likes' will count as votes but feel free to make your case for your favorite in the comments section!
3. 'Likes' for each match-up will be tabulated at 8:30 a.m. the day after the match-up is posted. The species with the most likes at that time, moves on to the next round.
4. You have to 'Like' the Texas Parks and Wildlife Facebook page to participate in the voting
Join the fun at www.facebook.com/texasparksandwildlife