Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
University Programs: Planning an Event 101
Transcript of University Programs: Planning an Event 101
physically, socially and emotionally.
Celebrate the uniqueness of each student | Provide opportunities for learning moments | Create opportunities for students to make decisions | Become more aware of student needs and concerns | Promote advanced levels of student development
2. Improve the understanding of the Division of Student Affairs at UA.
Become a learning organization | Encourage development and education |Celebrate our colleague’s accomplishments | Keep one another informed | Attract new professionals with demographic, educational and ethnic diversity
3. Support each other through communication, collaboration and professional development.
Educate the University community about SA and our role | Brand Student Affairs programming | Support each other through communication, collaboration and professional development | Educate our students about our individual roles and the broad vision for SA
4. Create new opportunities to collaborate with other divisions and units on campus.
Build relationships with those outside our division | Support and celebrate outside programming that supports our mission | Become a resource for academic units who wish to enhance learning opportunities | Think strategically about combining in class and out of class experiences | Learn about areas outside of our division Learning Objectives Cognitive Complexity
Knowledge, acquisition, integration and application
Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Competence
Persistence and Academic Achievement Confirm Location Confirm Sponsors and Partners Design Room Layout The Ferguson Center
Bryant Conference Center
The Zone Safety & Risk Vendors & Purchasing Bob Pugh: email@example.com Flyers Facebook Twitter Constant Contact UA Calendar Student Affairs Calendar Big Screen Promo CW Calendar Create list of all supplies needed Provide production schedule to all partners, vendors and volunteers Monitor event and ensure schedule is followed Use learning objectives to create questions that evaluate the learning outcomes