Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
On Filipino food & cooking
Transcript of On Filipino food & cooking
boiled red mongo, kidney, black beans...
macapuno (young coconut), jackfruit, corn kernels, sugar palm fruit...
leche flan Communal
& Family-Oriented Pulutan
(e.g. Sisig) Pinakbet Filipino Staples:
Lumpia Kare Kare Caldereta Kinilaw Underappreciated
& Misunderstood? Defined by Diversity A Case Study in Adobo Bizarre? Accessible K-Wok Subo More than Lechon Influences ~ Ingredients Thanks! Creative __silogs Historical, Regional, Familial