Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
AIESEC Chandigarh Project WorldView
Transcript of AIESEC Chandigarh Project WorldView
Education Impact The Project has been run for five years in around 32 schools With around 50 interns successfully This year Project WorldView is back
"to attain higher grounds in INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION and CULTURAL TOLERANCE within students to Challenge WorldView and promote Peace and Diversity." Bringing different cultures together and imbibe cultural sensitivity amongst the children Providing better platform for learning for the young generations through innovation in education.
Providing an International Perspective to teaching and learning for the schools. History 2005 18 interns from 9 different countries 2006 8 interns from 4 different countries 2007 10 interns from 7 different countries 2008 14 interns from 10 different countries 2009 10 interns from 5 different countries 2010 Its going to be BIGGER Challenging Diverse Only to leave behind a forever lasting impact C H A N G E Culture Humanity Awakening Novelty Global Education If you are lookng for... Then you are at the right place!