Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 08/29/2016
August 29th, 2016
Class Activity 7
1) Draw 3 water molecules and show hydrogen bonds.
2) Contrast the two major types of chemical bonds.
3) Why do some chemical bonds create polar molecules and some create non-polar molecules?
4) Other than water, identify one molecule that contains hydrogen bonds.
Levels of Biological Organization
Size and Scale Web Activity
"Size and Scale GSLC"
Click on first link and explore!
Draw a diagram or flow chart demonstrating the levels of biological organization from atom to Biosphere.
Include drawings to show each level!