Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Need a model?
Transcript of Need a model?
Steps to request a scale model.
What happens with our client during this time?
We request the project information
How much information is necessary to build a scale model?
Materials, patterns and color palettes
+52 33 36205345
Ambient and Details
Assembling the Model
The Making of a Model
Most of the models are made of acrylic or wood.
After receiving the information, we start the drafting process, getting everything ready for the laser cut.
The final Product
Getting the Materials Ready
Well, this is a simple step by step guide on how we do it.
Ever wondered how models are made?
Full detail models
Each Project has it's own color palette based on the client’s specifications.
Sections and Elevations
3D Files and Renderings
Type of model
Set of photographs
MYP team members feeling proud
The first thing we need is all the project's information.