Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Five Themes of Geography of Finland
Transcript of Five Themes of Geography of Finland
Natural and human features that make one place different from any other place.
How people, things, and ideas move
Relationships between people
Where is Finland on the map?
Latitude and longitude is 64.0000° N, 26.0000° E
The total size of Finland is 338,145 square kilometers
Finland is north of Europe
The water is almost one tenth of the country's total area.
Climate is humid, cold in winter. Hot in the summer
There are more than 60,000 lakes
Animals that i thought were interesting were the wolverine and the lynx
Area that is different by certain similar
The culture is Finnish
Transportation, railroads highways and water ways.
Architectures Sibelius monument is
Out of 1,000 people 0.68% are immigrants.
Land-line telephones, radios, TV sets, and computers
Army, Navy Seals, and Air forces
There are roads and dams
Global warming contributing to acid rain
Water pollution from industrial wast