Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Feudalism Venn Diagram - Japan vs. Europe
Transcript of Copy of Feudalism Venn Diagram - Japan vs. Europe
Feudal Monarchy Merchants were to service the warriors' needs The Pope and the King would have to fight for power Gothic architecture (soaring spires, tall arched windows, etc) Women were honored and less confined and segregated Many Polytheists converted to Christianity Women were thought to be fragile The Shogun was the ruler Serfs were slaves and they some equal rights Vassals would give knights to their lord The bushido was the code of the warrior and was taught to him beginning after his birth Centered around the court of the emperor Military-directed centralization Decentralized economic system