Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Academy: Inserting Animations in Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Academy: Inserting Animations in Prezi
an image with life.
A few tips:
In Prezi, the viewer can explore time and space freely.
So it's best to create animations that can be viewed again and again, going on forever.
Think in terms of LOOPS.
It's okay to keep it SIMPLE.
You can be as precise as you like, but most movement ideas can be expressed with just 2 or 3 images.
Use the Path to create
You can create special motion dynamics if you play around with the angle and placement of images that follow each other in a path.
It's Prezi's speciality, and great for visual games.
Also, you don't actually have to draw in order to create an animation.
Just use simple shapes, or drag a photo sequence into Flash.
Here, the illusion of speed is created by placing marks with various spacing along the Path between two frames.
Surprise your audience with
in ratio, optical illusions and
It's easy to load
.swf files into prezi!
...and don't forget:
there is a lot to
explore in Prezi
so be on the