Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vocal Health Project
Transcript of Vocal Health Project
With stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,
He thrusts his fists against the posts,
And still insists he sees the ghosts.
The big black bug bit the big black bear, and the big black bear bled blue blood. Repeat after me: What technique are you using when you say this? Articulation! - articulation is how our tongue, teeth, and lips form words and ARTICULATE each consonant sound. In the previous example, the articulationed sound was the "B" sound! Vocal Folds(: ....in action All of these parts help make your voice unique! There are different ways our voice can be used using..
4. Phonation Phonation Resonance referred to as the quality of someones voice,
do you have a super deep voice?
Is your voice very high pitch? Respiration BREATHING!! We all know those annoying breathing exercises that Mrs. K makes us do...(:
But really, those help with singing, good air support is the key to having a good, strong voice. What creates this sound? How to make your singing purty(: Diction Phrasing Visualization Expression Rhythm Timbre Dynamics Diction is the way in which you pronounce your words. Different pronunciations can effect the way your voice sounds. Rhythm is the rate in which you sing notes, it has to do with the actual music and how long you should hold each note. GOOD: Bad HOW YOU LOOK!
including facial expressions and how you stand. Timbre is the differentiation of the different sounds voices and types of instruments produce. It's because of timbre that you can hear the difference voices of males and females even though they may be singing the same note. The curve!
Phrasing is another way you can show expression in the songs you sing. Usually, it's a specific sentence that starts out quiet, gradually gets louder as intensity grows and then ends soft. How loud and how soft you sing or play. TAKE CARE OF YOUR VOICE!
1. Do NOT smoke,
2. NEVER sing without warming up.
3. don't strain your voice, AKA, don't be yelling as loud as you possibly can at a football game, or at your boyfriend or girlfriend. Warm-ups Don't sing without warming up. NOOO Smoking! Don't strain your voice!!