Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of StarGirl
StarGirl By:Jerry Spinelli
The type of the book is Fiction. It's fiction because, it's not a true story even though it
has realistic parts in it.
Type of Book
StarGirl wanted to be a normal girl after being home schooled. She wasn't fitting in, so Leo helped her out so she could be like any other girl at Mica High.
In the middle of the book Leo and Kevin started to learn more about Stargirl. Where she lived, What is her real name, and why do you sit at lunch alone. Then one day she was so different new clothes, new shoes, new hair style, and no pet on her shoulder.
I recommend this to girls ages
11-14. Grades for 6th-9th. Boys can read it if they want to.
This is a good book to read I want to read the second book. -Mallory Hoyt
She is exclusive. She is today.She is tomorrow. She is forever. -Jerry Spinelli
New York Times says "This is an amazing book. I would read this every day if i wanted too.
At the end of the book Stargirl turns back to her regular self. But then one
day Leo saw that Stargirls house was for sale. He was really sad. Then he found her "office" where she keeps her secret stuff.