Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Close Reading & Text Dependent Questions
Transcript of Close Reading & Text Dependent Questions
Using Text Dependent Questions
Definition of close reading
What does close
reading look like?
Rationale for teaching
close reading with complex text
The caterpillar ate food every day “but he was still hungry.” On Saturday he ate so much food he got a stomachache! Then he was “a big, fat caterpillar” so he could build a cocoon and turn into a butterfly.
How are these two books similar? How are they different?
Is this a happy story or a sad one? How do you know?
Opinions and Intertextual Connections in Kindergarten