Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mt Etna Eruptions
Transcript of Mt Etna Eruptions
By: Nathan and Matthew
This is a picture of Mt Etna erupting and this is an example
of primary succession.
Atfter the eruption, this is what Mt Etna
looked like. This is where the primary succession begins.
Mt Etna is a volcano that
erupted in 2015 in Sicily, Italy. This is a picture of it before it erupted
This is a picture of the land around
Mt Etna as the plants such as lichen began to grow on the rock.
This is a picture of Mt Etna when the plants and shrubs have started growing back.
This is a picture of Mt Etna now. Everything has regrown and Mt Etna has reached its climax community.